The Amsterdam Content Analysis Toolkit (AmCAT) is an open source infrastructure that makes it easy to do large-scale automatic and manual content analysis (text analysis) for the social sciences and humanities.
- amcat.nl – AmCAT server hosted by the VU University
- github.com/amcat/amcat/issues – Issue tracker (use this for bugs and feature requests)
- github.com/amcat/amcat – Source code
- github.com/amcat/amcat-r - R bindings for the API, allowing querying, uploading etc directly from R.
- github.com/amcat/amcatclient - Python bindings for the API, very useful for querying or running your own text analysis scripts